Napa DUI Attorney
Quality Legal Representation from a Former Prosecutor
Being arrested for Driving Under the Influence (DUI) can be a stressful and upsetting time in your life. However, this terrible experience does not have to last any further than the short time that you or a loved one may have spent in jail. Our Napa DUI lawyer can provide you with representation that will ensure that your rights are protected and you suffer no further harm.
Why Hire The Law Office of Douglas Pharr?
- Free consulations
- Being included among The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- 20+ Years of Experience
- An A+ accreditation from the Better Business Bureau
What to Do After a DUI Arrest
Being arrested is generally a frustrating and stressful experience, and depending on the circumstances you may feel the need to calmly explain to the officers what happened, or you may want to become belligerent and argue with them. Generally speaking, neither of these will get you the outcome you are looking for.
During and after an arrest, keep the following in mind:
- Be polite, cooperative, and courteous to all officers on the scene. If you wish to decline the breathalyzer test, field sobriety test, or any other tests, you may do so, but be respectful as you do so. The officers may be looking for a reason to arrest you, and being aggressive or argumentative is not helpful.
- Do not forget what you have heard on television dozens of times: what you say can and will be used against you. Do not offer up information that could get you into trouble.
- Be observant of your surroundings. If the officers may be acting in violation of your rights, take note. This is information that may be useful to you later.
- Move quickly after your arrest, and ensure that you have a talented attorney on your side as quickly as possible. It is unlikely that you will be able to talk your way out of a DUI charge on the side of the road – but in a courtroom, your chances are much more secure.
Decades of Experience at Your Disposal
It is an unfortunate fact that an arrest for DUI is a common occurrence. Much less common is the quality of representation that The Law Office of Douglas Pharr provides a client charged with DUI. Our legal team gives our clients’ DUI the attention it deserves. The case is scrutinized by a highly skilled Napa DUI attorney to ensure that everything possible is done to protect you against these charges. When your case is complete you will have the luxury of knowing that every legal option was exhausted prior to the case closing. At the Law Office of Douglas Pharr, we understand the urgency of your legal matter and can provide the legal help you need.
Call our offices today at (707) 674-5868 to schedule your free consultation and learn more about our impressive track record. Don’t delay!